Join Bukisa And Earn REAL Money For Your Ideas!

Saturday 2 May 2009

Evis T Reviews Tom Clancy's HAWX for the xbox 360.

Many games try to push the envelope when it comes to development. They push graphics, they push game play, and they experiment with new ideas.

Most of them suck.

However, I am always very grateful to those developers who are not afraid to experiment with new ideas, to explore new shores and bring us to new areas of game play. For every 10 screw ups we get, we get an idea that works. And that my friends, is evolution. Survival of the species most responsive to change (Incidentally, this is why the Point and click adventure went the way of the dodo).

But sometimes I don’t want to be part of a bold new experiment. Sometimes I just want to play something that I know will not surprise me, that I know has been approved by the masses for years. Something I know is not going to enthral me, but certainly won’t disappoint me. Enter the game of the hour, Tom Clancy’s HAWX.

No comments: