Join Bukisa And Earn REAL Money For Your Ideas!

Saturday 2 May 2009

The Story We Should Never Forget

This article is not meant to generate large amounts of views, it is just about a personally uplifting moment which I had. The story starts when my summer job ended and I decided to be a waiter etc. Yesterday as I was waiting on people in my small hometown, one man and his wife come in. I greet them and he asks me, Son, I have a question for you. What is the lightest thing you can carry and costs the most? Well I was perplexed by this and was trying to decide wether he meant the most expensive yet light meal, or if he was truely joking and meant something like a peanut butter packet for 25cents (being the lightest thing we sold it would be the most expensive thing that is the lightest.) So I wonderd about this and didn't return to his table until I was sure I had a suitable answer. I discussed it with my fellow employees and we came to a conclusion, he was NUTS!
Read the full story Here.

No comments: