Join Bukisa And Earn REAL Money For Your Ideas!

Thursday 30 April 2009

Do you want to make a little cash on the side?

Do you like writing? Do you want to make a little extra money on the side? The following websites are ones that I have successfully used to make money online. None are get rich quick schemes, but all of them require some effort to make money.

Triond- Writing online articles. They take exclusive rights to your work, but offer consistent payments though.

Xomba
- You can write almost anything, but money is made by advert clicks on your articles. Therefore no clicks, no money. But saying that you can make a lot of money if people do click your articles. It also offers cash prize competitions, which I have won twice! These have been temporarily put on hold, but will be relaunched when the website is updated in the comming few weeks.


Bukisa-
Similar to Triond, but you keep rights to your work. Also, you need to do how to or informative articles.

Blogspot. Put some adverts on your blog, and gain money when people click!

Zlio- This is an intersting idea. You set up an online shop, and then resell items on behalf of another merchant. You never have to handle goods yourself. If you write reviews, then linking to a product in your shop could result in a nice kickback...


Some of these offer referral schemes. I’ve included my referral within the link, so if you do join, please join using those links. You will not suffer any loss of earnings, the websites just pay me a little, and if you do decide to join then get in touch and I will help you out any way I can. They are NOT just pyramid schemes!

Out of all of these the one I've had the most success with is Triond. However, I spend 90% of my time making money online using triond. I have however just started using Bukisa, and so far I have to say that it looks even more promising than triond.

Whichever of these you choose, it will NOT be easy or quick to make money from these sites. However they are not scams. If you love what you do though, You'll find them very rewarding.

No comments: