Join Bukisa And Earn REAL Money For Your Ideas!

Monday 27 April 2009

Would you like to write on the blog of many things?

This little project of mine seems to be doing alright! the number of visitors each day has gone up, and the interest seems to be there. Now, I'd like to get this blog updated at least daily, but alas, I am only one man.

Here's where you, yes YOU come in! I need someone to help me fill up this blog and keep it ticking over. And I think you've got the right stuff. You can post anything provided it's not overly adult. You can post opinions, links to blogs, promote your own work, promote other peoples, or just share cool stuff you've found with the rest of the world!

You'll need to be able to post as least once a week, preferably more often. Feel free to adopt any style you like, just remember to keep it short and sweet and always link to the original website (if there is one).

Do you want to apply? Then leave a comment below with your e-mail address, and I will get back to you ASAP. Alternatively, if you are not comfortable leaving your e-mail here, then feel free to leave alternative details (I use face book if you want to use that instead name Evis Tyrer).

No comments: