Join Bukisa And Earn REAL Money For Your Ideas!

Tuesday 28 April 2009

The Importance of Hygiene, Comedic Twist.

You think not showering because it is Saturday is proper? You think because you forgot to brush your teeth a Tic-Tac will be enough? I think not.

You think it is fine since it is a day off you don't need to shower, well your gross! You argue "Well I am not going to see anyone today why bother"! Personally I keep clean for my own good not yours, I don't mean to be rude or offensive, (OK maybe a little!) but I don't care what you think I enjoy being clean! So the girl/guy thinks it is OK too! Well then go to have a nice relaxing sit down on the couch watching reruns and sitting in your own B.O. i don't find that overly attractive!

Your teeth have something called an enamel, some people brush obsessive compulsively, good job. however others only brush when they have a hot date, which to me is ironic because what do you do when your married? Better yet, what do you do when your teeth are disgusting and no one can listen to you without a gas mask?! Yes, you need to consider these things before you are overly lazy with yourself!
To view the rest of this article Click Here

No comments: